- Newly created role for Babcock RMP West – support the transition phase
- Primavera / P6 experience preferred
- Contact us to learn more about what it’s like working for Babcock
About the role
You will be responsible for the preparation and management of the Integrated Project master Schedules (IPMS) as required for assigned projects within RMP West. You will become the conduit between Maintenance, Production and Business Performance teams; acting as the point of truth in reporting of all contractual Schedules, Milestones and Deliverables.
This role will be based at Henderson WA.
You will have experience in a similar role using scheduling software, understanding of maintenance availability schedules, with a knack for data analysis and project reporting.
Ideally you will have
- Australian Citizenship (essential)
- Active defence security clearance (preferred)
- Planning, scheduling or project coordination experience within the defence environment
- Experience using Primavera P6 scheduling software
Your future at Babcock – what we offer you
- We provide an agile work environment where you’re able to work onsite and remotely, and to set you up for this we provide a laptop and working from home kit if required, in addition we offer a compressed week which can provide you even more flexibility;
- Our work life integration policy brings together leave entitlements which include annual leave, wellbeing leave, paid parental leave, defence reservist leave plus more;
- We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career, supported by our capability framework plus ongoing access to self-led learning modules through LinkedIn Learning and access to study leave;
- You’ll have access to beRewarded which will provide you with endless discounts across retail, health, entertainment, travel and much more, plus novated leasing options and corporate shares plan;
- Your wellbeing is supported through our online wellbeing program Munch, Mind, Move, Money, access to our employee assistance program plus you can access two days annually from your personal leave as wellbeing days;
- You’ll be able to participate in our weRecognise program which is an opportunity to recognise the outstanding work our people do each and every day in living our principles which are Be kind, Collaborate, Be Curious, Think Outcomes, Be Courageous and Own & Deliver.
Who we are
Babcock International Group, the aerospace and defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock has grown to a team of over 1,300 talented people, and we are on a path of continued growth and expansion. We operate across sectors such as defence, commercial marine, aviation, airports, communications, emergency services and engineering consultancy.
Some of the programs our team across Australia and New Zealand are proud to be a part of involve:
- Providing emergency medical and search & rescue aviation services through our Aviation & Critical Services business;
- Designing and supporting key systems for submarines and surface ships through our Marine business;
- Providing fleet wide through life support and asset management services for Navy customers;
- Managing critical assets for a range of sectors through our Land Business.
So, if you would like to join us and help create a safe and secure world, together, please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au
So, if you would like to grow your career with us and help create a safe and secure world, together, please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experience however, due to the defence orientation of this role, the successful candidate must be eligible to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance at an appropriate level, as defined in the AGSVA guidelines.
Please note, should your application progress you may be required to complete pre-employment checks. These checks may include but not limited to, reference checks, police check, security check, qualifications and right to work.
Babcock Australasia is a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
SF Req #52180