CAE is a high technology company, at the leading edge of digital immersion, providing solutions to make the world a safer place. Backed by a record of more than 70 years of industry firsts, we continue to reimagine the customer experience and revolutionize training and operational support solutions in civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare.
CAE offers interesting, diverse and challenging work. Our multiple businesses and global sites create a highly dynamic and stimulating environment that offers ample opportunity for creativity, learning and growth.
Our innovative technologies and services, and the people who collaborate every day to deliver exceptional service to our customers, are at the heart of what makes our organization successful and a great place to work.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Located at RAAF Base Amberley, QLD
The Simulation Technician is responsible to the Maintenance Manager (or delegate) to perform all preventative and corrective maintenance on training devices under support in a safe and effective manner, ensuring maximum successful training events are able to be achieved by the end user.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carries out all maintenance tasks effectively as directed by Senior Simulation Technician or Maintenance Manager
- Assists Senior Simulation Technicians with investigations supporting site based engineering development needs
- Participates in maintenance related continuous improvement activities
- Works to CAE’s Environment, Health & Safety Management System
Qualifications and Experience/Requirements
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Cert IV in Aeroskills Avionics (or similar)
- At least two years’ experience in simulation support
- Diploma in Aeroskills (or similar) or higher
- At least four years’ experience in simulation support
- Senior First Aid & CPR
Note: as the Australian Department of Defence is a major client, you must be eligible for SECRET (NV1) level Defence security clearance, and preferably already hold a current SECRET (NV1) clearance. Australian citizens only.
CAE Australia Offers
- A supportive culture for all employees
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work from home
- Yearly reviews
- Full Flight Simulator experiences
- Birthday Leave
- An exciting career path with potential global opportunities
- Health & Wellness Subsidy along with other additional benefits
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.