Saber Astronautics is a high impact space engineering company operating in Australia and in the USA. We provide “next generation” spaceflight operations services and software, including space mission design and space operations services for launch vehicles, spacecraft, and payloads from inception to deorbit.
Founded in 2008, Saber Astronautics now operates multiple mission control centres, laboratories, and hubs:
• The Responsive Space Operations Centre (RSOC) and laboratory in Boulder Colorado
• The Responsive Space Operations Centre (RSOC) in Adelaide
• Space research and development laboratory in Sydney
• The Wolfpack Space Hub (spaceflight incubator) in Sydney
• Saber’s US DoD integration team in Colorado Springs
The company’s assets include:
• The Predictive Ground Station Interface (PIGI) software
• Terrestrial and Astronomical Rapid Observation Toolkit viewer
• The Global Saber Platform
• US DoD product Space CockpitTM
Our company’s mission is the democratization of space, reducing barriers to flight, and making space as easy as driving a car. We are a trusted supplier to government customers with national strategic mission to include NASA, and US Space Forces is the USA, and the Australian Defence and Australian Space Agency. Additionally, we sell to a growing list of commercial customers in both traditional and new markets.
For further information, please visit www.saberastro.com