- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Role based in Brindabella Park Canberra
An exciting opportunity exists for a Purchasing Administrator to join our Procurement team in Canberra. As part of the team work with managers to help make the right procurement decision for our business.
Our team is diversely skilled and responsible for providing support to current and future projects nationally. If you are looking for an opportunity to build on your experience this role could be what you are looking for.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to clarify, define and refine supply requirements and statement of work for the procurement.
- Obtain quotes, release requests for tender and evaluate offers
- Recommend the optimum sourcing solution and method of procurement, based on corporate policy, the risk and complexity of the transaction and obtain agreement from key stakeholders to proceed.
- Initiate and support supply chain due diligence activities.
- Release purchase orders, ensuring they are complete and accurate prior to release, including clear definition of requirements, cost, schedule, and quality.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- A basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education, is required.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer requirements and meeting time critical deadlines.
- A self-motivated team player who is able to work independently with limited oversight.
Must be an Australian citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “apply” button below or contact us at [email protected]