- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Assembly and production roles
- Based in Northern Adelaide at our new Centre for Joint Integration
Opportunity is now available for Technicians who want to be part of something big. At Raytheon Australia, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce.
Project Land 19 Phase 7B will acquire an advance Short Range Ground Based Air and Missile Defence capability for the Australian Army. This major acquisition contract is moving into its next phase, delivery. We need people who can build cables, perform electronic and mechanical assembly. With safety underpinning every task, you will be building the next capability for the Australian Army.
- Conduct and supervise cable, electronic and mechanical assembly, and test on equipment as authorised.
- Support the production, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of communication and control systems, launchers, optical sensors, lasers, generators and support equipment
- Provide technical support in the conduct of production and test services and activities
- Record work tasks in the asset management system.
- Ensuring the accuracy of records and reporting in line with Technical, Quality and Regulatory compliance
- Strong focus on safety while meeting production requirements
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- Certificate IV or Diploma in mechanical, electrical, electronic or other similar technical disciplines is highly regarded
- Ability to work within a team environment and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to interpret technical data and maintenance manuals.
- Experience with computerised maintenance management systems such as SAP or Maximo is desirable
- Proven ability in providing supervision and mentorship of technicians
- Passion for quality of workmanship
- Candidates with endorsements (IPC610/620 certification, crane/rigger/dogger, work-at-heights, forklift) will be highly regarded.
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at [email protected]