Senior Manager Security Business Performance
Technology team brings together the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to deliver the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
Group Security protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, fraud, privacy and operational risks
You will be responsible for the uplift and enhancement of current operating plans and rhythms in partnership with various teams across the business.
- Create centralised operational procedures that are streamlined and consistent across all Group Security teams.
- Senior stakeholder management including the Group’s Chief Information Security Officer, Group Security Leadership team, and key business partners across the Group
- Ensuring robust end to end supplier lifecycle management process are in place including on/off-boarding; sourcing and renewal activities, and ongoing compliance with third party governance requirements
- Establishing and maintaining workforce planning and tracking processes, and managing engagement with Talent Acquisition partners
- Delivery against Technology division operational performance reporting requirements.
- Ensuring appropriate internal governance processes are in place for resourcing, commercial and risk decision making
- Ensuring effective financial control measures are in place to drive the achievement of financial targets
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in delivering business and performance management outcomes, preferably in a large enterprise
- Experience in designing and implementing processes and driving continuous process improvement
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to build relationships across varied stakeholder groups including senior executives.
- Background in Cyber Security is an advantage
- Ability to work with and in cross-functional skills/team.
- Proven problem solving and planning skills
- Business Intelligence skills desirable
If this role is of interest, you would like more information or a fully confidential discussion on opportunities with CommBank, please do apply now.
This is a highly rewarding, career minded opportunity that will lead you on to great things.
We are committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role, supporting diversity across all areas. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 16/08/2022
Whether you’re passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career with CommBank is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.