“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A are recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
See yourself in our team
The Tech and Cyber audit team within the GA&A department provides coverage over the technology portfolio as well as critical projects and suppliers across the Bank. The team is structured as a shared service model to provide a centre of excellence for IT audit assurance to the business audit teams.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Executing high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives
- Providing independent, objective assurance to the Board Audit Committee regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management and control frameworks of the Bank
- Continuously seeking ways to execute audits efficiently, without negatively impacting audit coverage/quality
Do work that matters
- Manage and lead the delivery of IT audits within agreed timeframes and in line with the GA&A Audit Methodology
- Interview customers and conduct process walkthroughs to understand the risk and control environment
- Test key controls by gathering relevant audit evidence and interpreting data and document test plans, results and conclusions clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate a general understanding of diverse IT systems and technology concepts
- Effectively manage stakeholders, timelines and communication
- Integrate knowledge and assurance provided by other Line 1-2 risk functions and the External Auditors when undertaking audit fieldwork
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Extensive experienced in auditing IT controls with a strong knowledge of areas such as IT security, Software development, Application controls, Identity and access management and Systems resilience
- Professional qualifications in Information Technology (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL)
- Experience in auditing cloud-based environments or API technologies is highly desirable
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and senior stakeholder engagement
Is this your next challenge? Apply now!
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 14/08/2022
Whether you’re passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career with CommBank is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.