- Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Based at Edinburgh
At Raytheon Australia, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce.
The Aeronautical Life Support Equipment (ALSE) Program provides ALSE asset and inventory management services to the Australian Defence Force.
The Repairable Item and Spares Inventory Coordinator is responsible for the management of inventory, the planning and execution of procurements, and the planning and coordination of repair services to ensure availability of equipment and spares to support ADF capabilities.
- Conduct of Repairable Item (RI) and Break-Down Spares (BDS) procurements including Foreign Military Sales (FMS);
- Oversight of MILIS Purchase Orders and Repair Orders;
- Coordination of repairs via OEMs and authorised repair agents;
- Management of inventory levels and initiation of Inter-District Transfers (IDT) to balance inventory across customer locations;
- Monitoring of suppliers and vendors to ensure on time delivery of equipment and services;
- Obsolescence and Disposal management;
- Provide estimates and input to support financial planning, and performance reporting;
- Performance measurement and analysis against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Compliance with Export / Import (EX/IM) regulations including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR);
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience as a Defence Stock Item Owner (SIO) / Item Manager;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS);
- Broad knowledge of Defence Warehousing & Distribution, Inventory Management, and Freight processes;
- Sound working knowledge of the Defence Supply Chain Manual;
- Tertiary Qualification in Management, Logistics or Supply Chain discipline or equivalent work experience in a Defence environment;
- Minimum 4 years military/defence experience with knowledge and experience using Defence supply system tools and processes.
If you meet the above criteria and want to advance your career, click on the link below or contact us at [email protected]