- Located in Exmouth, WA
- Gateway to the world-class Ningaloo Reef
- Tailored career and development opportunities
Reporting to the Exmouth Major Projects Manager, we are looking for a Project Officer to provide project management, technical advice, configuration management and contractor management support for the delivery of projects at Naval Communication Station Harold E. Holt (NCS HEH).
Within this busy role you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of assigned projects, over and above the contracted scope of the HEH contract which form a significant portion of the work performed at NCS HEH. Pivotal to the successful achievement of these project activities, the Project Officer works with the Exmouth Major Project Manager and Project Lead to plan, coordinate and execute project activities.
- Utilise Raytheon’s processes for the development of facility refurbishment and new facility project proposals including statement of work and pricing development
- Plan, monitor and execute multiple projects concurrently
- Manage and monitor subcontractors to ensure successful delivery of project outcomes including budget control and ensuring that EHS standards are met and adhered to
- Identify and anticipate any associated risks relating to the schedule of planned works.
- Ensuring that all EHS requirements in relation to project activities are in place prior to work commencing and managed throughout project execution
- Maintaining reporting metrics and performance indicators as well as preparation of project reports for the Exmouth Major Project Manager including customer reporting
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated competence in Project Management skill set and the ability to work in facility refurbishment and new facility project environments
- Proven experience within tender evaluations/trade studies team environment
- AQF Level 4 Certificate IV (or higher) in Project Management
- A proven ability to operate within the individual IT environment (Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project)
- Electrical trade background or knowledge preferred but not essential.
Candidate must be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at [email protected]