- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Mawson Lakes, SA
- Long Term Defence Contractor
As the Principal Contractor for the Naval Communications Station Harold E Holt (NCSHEH) located in Exmouth, Western Australia, Raytheon Australia provides services for the maintenance and operation of critical defence infrastructure including the Space Surveillance Telescope, Very Low Frequency (VLF) Communications Transmitter and C-Band Radar.
To support our mission, Raytheon Australia is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager who is ready to join a diverse, talented and enthusiastic team of professionals in our newly constructed facilities in Mawson Lakes, Adelaide South Australia.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading a diverse team of professionals in the Program Management Office that directly support the Program Manager. The Project Manager has financial responsibility and is a Cost Account Manager(CAM) for the administration portions of the wider precinct in including training, licensing, travel, software and other direct program cost and is responsible to meet and maintain targets and standards required for contract and financial performance.
Specific role requirements include team performance, KPI management, customer liaison, scheduling, solution development and management of outcomes to satisfy contractual or internally scoped requirements
- Leading and collaborating within a cross-functional environment to manage budget, resources, reporting and deliverables.
- Ensure Quality & EH&S standards are built and maintained in alignment with company policies.
- Financial management including Control Account Manager (CAM) responsibilities.
- Practice excellent stakeholder management to maintain effective relationships.
- Act in accordance with company expectations relating to professional workplace behaviour
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Requires a University Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Logistics, equivalent qualification or experience
- Minimum of four years prior relevant experience
- Previous experience and responsibility in executing improvement to processes, systems or products to enhance the performance of a job area.
Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next role by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at [email protected]