- Located in Exmouth, gateway to the world-class Ningaloo Reef
- Tailored Career Opportunities with flexibility to focus on career, family, and lifestyle
- Long Term Defence Contractor
As the Principal Contractor for the Naval Communications Station Harold E Holt (NCSHEH) located in Exmouth, Western Australia, Raytheon Australia provides services for the maintenance and operation of critical defence infrastructure including the Space Surveillance Telescope, Very Low Frequency (VLF) Communications Transmitter and C-Band Radar Tracking Radar.
To support our mission, Raytheon Australia is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager who is ready to join a diverse, talented and enthusiastic team of professionals in Exmouth, Western Australia.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading a large diverse team of trade professionals that directly support the mission’s infrastructure services including VLF Antenna, Facilities, Logistics and Information Technology. The role requirements include team performance, KPI management, customer liaison, scheduling, solution development and management of projects to satisfy contractual or internally scoped requirements
- Leading and collaborating within a cross-functional environment to manage budget, resources, reporting and deliverables.
- Ensure Quality & EH&S standards are built and maintained in alignment with company policies.
- Financial management including Control Account Manager (CAM) responsibilities.
- Practice excellent stakeholder management to maintain effective relationships.
- Act in accordance with company expectations relating to professional workplace behaviour
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience supervising a team consisting of various trade professions.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance management with a technical/trade background
- Requires a University Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Logistics or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of four years prior relevant experience
- Previous experience and responsibility in executing improvement to processes, systems or products to enhance the performance of a job area.
Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Join a great team in this exciting new career opportunity – Apply Now via the button below or contact us directly at [email protected]