- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Key Defence Project
- Based in Adelaide at the Centre for Joint Integration
This Project Coordinator role will join our Land 19 Phase 7B Support Program which provides support services for the advanced Short Range Ground Based Air Defence capability delivered under the acquisition contract to the Australian Army.
Supporting the Program Manager, the Project Coordinator’s mission will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing program activities and providing support to ensure all contractual obligations are achieved, meeting or exceeding customer expectations, and striving to ensure the Program meets Raytheon’s business goals.
- Responsible for providing designated administrative and coordination support and managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Assist in processing employee on-boarding and departure activities such as inductions, employee transfers / departures, car passes, training requirements and ID cards.
- Coordinate VIP visits, corporate training activities and other corporate activities.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting agendas, minutes and coordinate catering and meeting facilities.
- Manage project action tracking database and coordinate the timely completion of actions.
- Coordinate and maintain activities and artefacts such as workforce plans, risk and opportunity workshops, review boards, reporting, and continuous process improvement activities.
- Preparation and management of project, management, and customer reports including review packs, estimates at completion packs, and weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
- Generate, process and report on requisitions, receipt invoices and track purchase orders and payment of invoices.
- Provide assistance with expense and travel management systems, collaboration platforms, and document/records management systems.
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years relevant experience in a similar role within a project-driven, technology-oriented environment
- Experience in preparation of presentation material and reports
- Experience in tracking and managing documentation and project cost and scope management.
- High level interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks effectively, efficiently and simultaneously
Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence Security Clearance of Baseline. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defene.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at [email protected]