- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Leading Defence subcontractor
Reporting to the Australian Defence Air Traffic Systems (ADATS) Senior Maintenance Manager, the ADATS Technician will cover specialist technical field maintenance and installation support for the ADATS Radar and Data Processing and Display (DP&D) systems, Mechanical, Engineering and Logistic Support activities.
This position will be based in our Murarrie Office in Brisbane on a Fixed Term 12 Month Contract and may need to travel to customer sites, inside and outside of standard employment hours.
- Provision of specialist on and off site maintenance services to ADATS Radar or DP&D systems.
- Ensuring program and individual compliance with maintenance requirements in accordance with the contract.
- Provide RADAR mechanical support.
- Produce reports and action customer requests.
- Support program and individual compliance with ADATS Maintenance Management Plan.
- Liaise with management, sub-contractors and the customer as a subject matter expert
- Perform installation and testing activities in support of engineering change proposals.
- Provide on-site customer on the job training where required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Electronics or relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in the maintenance of Air Traffic Management Systems (ATMS) and/or aircraft systems
- Experience in maintaining mechanical and electromechanical systems
- Knowledge of RAAF engineering and/or maintenance systems and procedures, relating to ATMS
- Solid experience in WHS practices as related to working outdoors, at heights, confined areas and office environments.
The successful applicant must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at [email protected]