- Enhance operational efficiency by streamlining logistical support, for Maritime Sustainment teams!
- Fuel our mission with high-energy prioritisation for serviceable stock excellence
- Become part of our close-knit, high-performing team at our Henderson site
About the Role
This presents an excellent chance to deliver streamlined and high-quality logistical support to our Maritime Sustainment teams. In this role, you will be responsible for procuring all production materials at our Henderson site and implementing appropriate storage solutions. Your tasks will involve overseeing daily logistics needs, supervising the receipt and dispatch of items, and coordinating stocktake and dispatch activities, while ensuring accurate input of stock data into the Babcock systems.
Moreover, you’ll take charge of prioritising materials in need of repair or maintenance in storage to ensure that our stock levels consistently meet contractual obligations for serviceable inventory.
What you will bring
- Cert IV in Warehousing and Logistics.
- Experienced in Inventory Management Systems.
- Experienced in Procurement Management Systems.
- Current Forklift Licence.
- Current ‘C” class manual drivers’ licence.
- Australian Citizen with current Defence security clearance (or the ability to obtain).
What we offer you
- Our work life integration policy brings together leave entitlements which include annual leave, wellbeing leave, paid parental leave, defence reservist leave plus more;
- We offer flexible working arrangements where possible to help employees find the right balance between work and home life;
- We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career, supported by our capability framework plus ongoing access to self-led learning modules through LinkedIn Learning and access to study leave;
- You’ll have access to beRewarded which will provide you with endless discounts across retail, health, entertainment, travel and much more, plus novated leasing options and corporate shares plan;
- Your wellbeing is supported through our online wellbeing program Munch, Mind, Move, Money, access to our employee assistance program plus you can access two days annually from your personal leave as wellbeing days;
- You’ll be able to participate in our weRecognise program which is an opportunity to recognise the outstanding work our people do each and every day.
Who we are
Babcock International Group, the aerospace and defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock has grown to a team of over 1,600 talented people, and we are on a path of continued growth and expansion. We operate across sectors such as defence, commercial marine, aviation, airports, communications, emergency services and engineering consultancy.
Some of the programs our team across Australia and New Zealand are proud to be a part of involve:
- Providing emergency medical and search & rescue aviation services through our Aviation & Critical Services business;
- Designing and supporting key systems for submarines and surface ships through our Marine business;
- Providing fleet wide through life support and asset management services for Navy customers;
- Managing critical assets for a range of sectors through our Land Business.
So, if you would like to join us and help create a safe and secure world, together, please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
To learn more about Babcock visit www.babcock.com.au
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experience however, due to the defence orientation of this role, the successful candidate must be eligible to obtain Baseline Security Clearance, as defined in the AGSVA guidelines.
Please note, should your application progress you may be required to complete pre-employment checks. These checks may include but not limited to, reference checks, police check, security check, qualifications and right to work.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. To comply with public health orders or our customer requirements, some roles within the business will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to gain access to sites. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
Babcock Australasia is a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Job Req ID: 54127