- Join a highly-respected Australian company and global leader in innovation and technology;
- A new opportunity networking across systems, engineering and project management teams;
- Work with a great team and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, based at Macquarie Park NSW
A career at Raytheon Australia will provide you with competitive remuneration and benefits, flexible working conditions and the opportunity to build a successful and rewarding career with one of the world’s largest and most technologically advanced companies.
This is an exciting new career with the opportunity for an experienced Logistics Engineering Support Specialist, where your unique skills will see you providing key advice to support the decisions made by various key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the submarine Combat Systems are operational and mission ready.
A standout in your new position is your ability to develop and execute multiple complex projects in parallel, while working closely with key stakeholders to ensuring project outcomes are delivered to schedule. This is both a challenging and rewarding role in support of Australia’s Submarine Capability. Working in a friendly team, your role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force personnel, capability partners, Technology Support Network colleagues, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Integrated Logistics Support and Logistics Support Analysis and models associated with deliverables such as Reliability Centred Maintenance, Support & Test Equipment, Personnel & Facility Requirements,
- Life Cycle Cost Modelling & Analysis.
- Development of Combat System logistics deliverables for the Mission and Support systems; supporting both Capability Upgrade (Acquisition) and Capability Update (Sustainment),
- Reliability, Maintainability & Availability monitoring and modelling,
- Development and review of Integrated Logistics Support plans and deliverables.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Understanding and wide application of technical concepts in the field of support systems modelling, analysis and sustainment systems; coupled with an understanding of related disciplines including engineering, maintenance and supply chain systems.
- Working knowledge of Logistics Support Analysis and sustainment software packages;
- Ability to develop technical and creative solutions with a thorough and practicable alignment to project objectives;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering or supply chain management (or equivalent training and experience);
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience in acquisition and sustainment environments over a broad range of functions, coupled with experience in the introduction of new technologies/methods.
Successful candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government (Defence) Security Clearance. This position will require availability to travel.
When you join Raytheon Australia you are joining a recognised leader and trusted partner in the global defence industry.
If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity, click the “Apply” button now or contact us at [email protected]