- This is the stuff Change practitioners dream of!
- Agile working – work where you are
- Continuous improvement and growth are our priority
About the role
This is the type of role you dream about working on as a Change professional!
We’re on an exciting and innovative journey to evolve our business which will ensure we continue to deliver against our purpose ‘to create a safe and secure world together’. The changes are broad, from organisational structure, systems, methodology through to behaviours.
We are looking for an all-rounder, someone who can work comfortably with managers and employees, and get their hands into the detail, conducting change analysis, change impact assessments as well as developing and delivering effective change strategies, plans and change reporting.
You will need to be able to build effective relationships with stakeholders, sponsors and project team members and possess an ability to develop and deliver communication in an efficient and effective manner.
Reporting to the Change Manager Australasia the role will support the Babcock Australasia fast paced change agenda. This is a truly broad role, within a trusting and supportive organisation. Our locations are across Australia, so travel may be required dependant upon each project.
As well as being a passionate and driven change professional you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in developing change plans;
- Proven experience at working in a matrix/complex organisation
- Strong knowledge and experience of the tools, techniques and methodologies used for change management (PROSCI/CMI);
- Great communication skills and ability to build positive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
Who we are
Babcock International Group, the aerospace and defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock has grown to a team of over 1,300 talented people, and we are on a path of continued growth and expansion. We operate across sectors such as defence, commercial marine, aviation, airports, communications, emergency services and engineering consultancy. To provide you some local context, some of the programs our team are proud to be a part of involve:
- Providing emergency medical and search & rescue aviation services through our Aviation & Critical Services business;
- Designing and supporting key systems for submarines and surface ships through our Marine business;
- Providing fleet wide through life support and asset management services for Navy customers;
- Managing critical assets for a range of sectors through our Land Business.
Your future at Babcock – what we offer you
What sets us apart at Babcock?
- Change maturity is growing at Babcock, and you get to be part of bringing the value of change management to life;
- We offer an agile work environment which provides you the opportunity to work onsite and remotely – to support this we will provide you with a kit that includes laptop, mobile phone, monitor, keyboard, mouse and docking station;
- Babcock offers a supportive and engaging environment where you can drive change and grow your career;
- Central to Babcock’s core values are those of health, safety and environment, and diversity.
So, if you would like to join us and help create a safe and secure world, together, please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au
We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experience however, due to the defence orientation of this role, the successful candidate must be eligible to obtain Baseline/NV1 Security Clearance, as defined in the AGSVA guidelines.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. To comply with public health orders or our customer requirements, it is a requirement that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to be appointed to this role. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
Babcock Australasia is a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.