- Located in Exmouth, WA
- Gateway to the world class Ningaloo Reef
- Excellent benefits and great career opportunity
An Opportunity is now available for a Boilermaker who want to be part of something big. At Raytheon Australia, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce.
Reporting to the Mechanical Trades Supervisor the Boilermaker is responsible for corrective and preventative maintenance, overhaul, repair, modification, installation, operation, fabrication and testing of facilities, equipment and systems within their trade discipline and assigned maintenance authority across the Naval Communication Station Harold E. Holt (NCS HEH).
- Performing planned maintenance routines and corrective maintenance tasks utilising a web-based Computer Maintenance Management System.
- Liaise with stakeholders to co-ordinate downtime preventive/corrective maintenance activities and isolate and tag out equipment as required.
- Report incidents to a member of the management team as a priority, adhere to Raytheon safety requirements and develop job safety analyses for specific tasks.Provide technical advice as required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade (MEM30305) or equivalent experience coupled with a minimum of three years post trade experience.
- Demonstratable ability to diagnose faults and report accurately and appropriately according to severity.
- Ability to make minor changes to systems and processes to solve problems
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Mathematical skills required for the sound use and interpretation of calibration charts.
- Open “C:” Class drivers’ licence and Construction White Card
Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain an NV1 level of security clearance with the Australian Government Department of Defence. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “apply” button or contact us at [email protected]